Your diet plays a huge role in losing the belly fat. You will not get a flat belly without a healthy diet even if you work harder and harder.
So prepare a list of healthy food and try to follow that diet as possible as you can. You have to eat a lot of protein and fiber rich food daily.
- Eat Fish, lean beef, chicken, shellfish
Fish is one of the healthy sources of protein. Fish like Salmon contains omega 3 fatty acids that help to lose fat.
Fish also accelerates metabolism. Lean beef, chicken, shellfish are also rich in protein, which helps you to build muscle and thereby losing fat.
- Consuming soup daily helps you to lose belly fat too.
Beans like kidney beans are special and magical food that helps you in losing belly fat. It stops carbohydrates from breaking down the food into sugar.
High protein and calcium content makes yogurt a fat burning aid.
- Grapefruit is good for sharp loss of fat from the belly.
- Drink whey protein shakes and low fat milk
- Oats contain lots of fiber, include oats in your diet.
- Eat dark chocolates for better digestion. Digestion is necessary to burn fat quickly.
- Drink plenty of water. Never dehydrate your body.
You need about 2 liters per day
- Do not use processed foods like white bread, white pasta etc. Include unprocessed foods that are closer to nature for a flat belly.
- Include dried fruits, whole grains and cereals in your food chart.
- Eat Almonds, nuts and nut butter.