Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers are a great option for packing lunch and some snacks for a day, and they’re extra convenient in that they don’t require ice to keep your food cool. These lunch boxes are large enough to hold a twelve-pack of canned drinks, which is a good size for many travelers on a road trip or just for taking a cold lunch and some snacks to the office every day. Here’s what you need to know about Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers.
Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers – Features
One feature of Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers is that they cool to about forty-five degrees below ambient temperature, and they also heat to about 140 degrees. This means you can easily keep your lunch cold, or you can pack soup and hot chocolate and keep it plenty warm throughout the day. The cooler automatically plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter, but a power adaptor kit can also let you plug it into a regular AC outlet. Besides this, this particular cooler is meant to be used in the car, so you’ll find that it conveniently fits even in a small car.
- Cools to forty five degrees below ambient temperature
- Heats to 140 degrees
- Plugs into cigarette lighter or can be used in an AC outlet with adaptor
- Fits well in many spaces in a car
Wagan Thermoelectric Cooler Reviews
One thing reviewers like about the Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers is that they have plenty of extra storage, including a CD/DVD storage bag and two exterior cup holders. This unit is also quieter than many thermoelectric units, which is nice when you’re using it in a small space like in the car. The cooler fits nicely behind the center console of a minivan or larger car so that people in the back seat can easily access the cooler.
- Plenty of storage space – CD/DVD storage and cup holders included
- Quieter than some other thermoelectric coolers
- Fits behind center console easily
- Armrest makes it even more convenient when using it in the car
- One thermoelectric cooler review notes that the cooler doesn’t cool warm or hot food down very well. Just keep in mind that it isn’t a fridge, so it’s not meant to do this. Start with items that are room temperature or already cool, and you’ll get the best results!
Is the Wagan 10.5 Liter Cooler for You?
The Wagan 10.5 Liter Thermoelectric Travel Coolers are great for people who need a smaller cooler for travel or for packing a lunch. They conveniently fit in most vehicles, which is nice, since you don’t want a huge cooler taking up a ton of room in your car or truck. These coolers aren’t for large amounts of food, and they won’t cool down hot food very quickly. Keep this in mind, and this might be the cooler for you.
Best Price & Best Availability
Electric coolers like the Wagan thermoelectric coolers can be “difficult” to find at local stores to say the least. You will find the best availability on these coolers (and the best price!) when you do your shopping online. Just click here and get today’s best price on the Wagan 10.5 Liter thermoelectric cooler now and save money today!