Koolatron Thermoelectric Travel Coolers are a great option because they’re made with the everyday traveler in mind. These soft- sided coolers are as simple to pack as your everyday lunchbox, but you don’t have to waste valuable space with ice or an ice pack. Instead, these coolers simply plug into the cigarette lighter in your car. This powers a fan that keeps the inside of the cooler quite cool enough to keep your food safe and in good shape while you’re working or traveling. Here’s what you need to know about these coolers.
Features of the Koolatron Thermoelectric Travel Coolers
One notable feature of the Koolatron Thermoelectric Travel Coolers is that they’re soft-sided. This makes them easier to pack down and store when not in use, and it makes them easier to fit into odd spots in your car. The coolers come with adjustable shoulder straps so they’re easy to carry, and they weigh just four pounds. Without the added weight of ice, this is one of the lighter weight cooler options out there.
- Soft-sided design is easy to store and easy to fit into odd spots
- Shoulder strap makes the unit easy to carry
- Weighs just four pounds and doesn’t require the extra weight of ice
Thermoelectric Cooler Review
The Koolatron Thermoelectric Travel Coolers certainly have plenty of storage space, with zippered pockets on the top and outside so you can keep necessities in easy reach. The cooler also has exterior cup holder for beverages, as well as a bungee cord on top so you can strap things to the top of the cooler. Besides this, the cooler features a pocket for the cord that keeps it out of the way when you’re on the go. This cooler cools to about thirty-five degrees below ambient temperature.
- Zippered top pocket and outside mesh pocket for organization
- Cup holders on the outside for lunch time
- Bungee cord holds extra items to the lid of the cooler
- Cord pocket keeps the 12V cord out of the way when you’re on the move
- Keeps food and drinks 35 degrees below ambient temperature
- According to one thermoelectric cooler review, this cooler can drain your car’s battery fairly quickly if you leave it plugged in when the car is off. However, you can get an optional converter so this cooler can also be plugged into the wall so that you can avoid this problem.
Is the Koolatron Travel Cooler for You?
The Koolatron Thermoelectric Travel Coolers are a great option for people who are on business trips or road trips quite often. They’re also nice to keep your lunch cold if you don’t want to waste space with ice or ice packs at work every day. These coolers work well for their stated purpose, so if you need a smaller cooler you can plug in and go, this is a great option for you.
Best Price & Where to Find Them
Other than the big travel stores, not many local retail stores seem to carry much of a selection of thermoelectric travel coolers. You’ll find the best selection & availability (and best price!) when you buy online. Just click here now to get today’s best price on the Koolatron Travel cooler now and save money today!