Craftsman Lawn MowerFrom Domestic Sears Craftsman ModelsTo Craftsman Professional
Craftsman has been the face of American rugged manufacturing and household works for nearly eight decades.
Craftsman introduced the first lawn mowers in 1934 and since then it has been one of the trusted brands across America for gardening and lawn mowing.
The Craftsman products come under two categories. The Craftsman brand caters to the domestic markets while Craftsman Professional is as the name states is for professional services.
Craftsman Domestic Lawn Mowers
The domestic lawn mowers from Craftsman fall under two categories i.e push mowers and self propelled.
Self Propelled Craftsman Lawn Mower
The Self propelled mowers are further classified into front wheel drive and rear wheel drive. Some of these also have key start instead of a cord start.
Besides, with each of these models we have a side discharger and rear bagger options, giving you a wide range of mower models to compare and pick the one the suits your lawn mowing needs best.
Push Craftsman Lawn Mower
These are push propelled mower models. There are many variations under this category too.
- Craftsman 38512 2in1 Mulch Side Discharge Push Lawn MowerThis has a powerful 5.5 torque rating, 158cc Briggs & Stratton Engine giving you the ease of use and high cutting power making it ideal for your small lawn mowing needs. This is designed to support mulching or discharge either you can pick whatever suits you well. With adjustable blade positions, you can cut different sections of your lawn up to different levels. The grass catcher feature lets you bag the discharge if you prefer to.
- Craftsman 38901 Rear Bag Push Lawn MowerThis houses a 625 Gold series Briggs & Stratton, 190 cc engine and can mow any kind of lawn with ease. The unit comes with a Dust Blocker Rear which helps bag the discharge much better than regular mowers. This is not just more powerful unit, but also more versatile. You can bag the grass, mulch it or just discharge it as you please. What is more you can purchase it straight from the store, no need for struggling with assembly. Just get it home and start using it.
- Craftsman 37406 Propelled Lawn MowerThis lawn mower comes with 675 Platinum Series Bragg & Stratton engine is the brand and the trust of a great engine. The best part of this mower is that it comes with a key start, so you are struggling to get your mower started. Like the previous model, this unit also comes with 3 in 1 option of mulching, discharge and bagging. This unit also the industries’s largest front drive mower with dust blocker grass bag. The only issue is that this is available only in California and not in the rest of US.
- Craftsman 88733This is very high end lawn mower from Craftsman and is loaded with many features. It is ideal for medium to large domestic lawns. It houses 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt OHV engine. The 33″ mowing system makes if perfect even for large lawns. With features like desk wash and mulch plug, it is straight forward to clean this great lawn mower too. The zero turn radius gives you the additional maneuverability of tough corners and demanding areas on the lawn.
- Craftsman 247This is a different variation on the lawn mower feature. This comes with a 19″ desk and 48 rechargeable battery powered motor. This way your unit doesn’t rely on messy fuel anymore. Even this has 3 in 1 feature of mulching, bagging or discharge.
It is clear that Craftsman has tried to address many possible needs of American customer in lawn mower space. Given that Sears bought this brand in 1927, the store is a great place to purchase Craftsman Lawn Mower.
Related Posts : Sears Lawn Mowers
Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Repair -Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Repair for common problem such as Craftsman riding lawn mower will not start no click sound, how to replace lawn mower blades, etc.