The Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler is a great option if you need a larger cooler for on the road, in a truck, or for a vacation. Instead of messing with ice, which can get messy and annoying, you can simply plug this cooler into your car. With the optional AC adaptor, you can plug it in inside, as well. It’s like a little mini fridge that’s easy to take wherever you go. Here’s what else you need to know about the Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler.
Features of the Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler
The Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler, as you can probably guess, can both heat and cool food. It cools to forty degrees below the room temperature wherever you are, and it heats to between 110 and 140 degrees above the surrounding temperature. This cooler is a great size, and will hold about forty four cans and then some.
- Both heats and cools food and drinks
- Cools to forty degrees below ambient temperature
- Heats to 110-140 degrees above ambient temperature
- Holds about forty-four cans, plus some food
Pros and Cons of This Coleman Thermoelectric Cooler
If you want a larger cooler to be able to hold plenty of food and drinks, the Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler is certainly a good option. It provides plenty of room for a day’s worth of meals for a family or drinks for even longer. The cooler features two positions – upright and chest style. Many use it as a mini fridge in a garage or over-the-road truck, but it also makes a nice chest camping cooler. It plugs into your cigarette lighter, but Coleman also makes a power converter that allows you to use this cooler inside with a regular outlet, as well.
- Room for a day’s worth of meals for a family
- Can be used as an upright fridge or chest cooler
- Plugs into cigarette lighter
- Optional converter means you can use it inside in a wall outlet, too
- Some reviewers don’t like the built-in cord on this Coleman thermoelectric cooler. However, it is convenient, as it keeps the cord with the unit, and it’s easy to pull the cord up and out of the way when you’re moving the cooler.
Is the Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler for You?
The Coleman Hot Cold Thermoelectric Cooler is a great option for families or groups who need a cooler for camping or a day at the beach. Since it doesn’t use ice, it’s very convenient for most purposes. Also, this cooler is great for truckers and others who need a mini fridge that can plug into a DC power current. Since it can plug in both in the car and outside, it’s a versatile unit that’s certainly worth checking out.
Best Price and Availability
You may find a limited selection of Coleman thermoelectric coolers available at some local stores that specialize in outdoor camping equipment but you will honestly find the best availability (and the best price!) on these units when you do your shopping online. Just click here to get today’s best online price on this popular Coleman electric cooler now and save today!